Dr. J. Jacob Ransom DPM
Board certified in both foot surgery and reconstructive rearfoot and ankle surgery by the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgeons.
Dr. Ransom has been practicing in New Braunfels since 2003. He attended Austin College in Sherman, TX where he obtained a Bachelor of Art degree in Biology.
He then attended Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine affiliated with Chicago Medical School. He then went on to complete a 3Â year surgical residency at Cambridge Health Alliance affiliated with Harvard Medical School in Boston, Massachusetts.
Procedures Performed by Dr. J. Jacob Ransom include:
- Bunion Repair
- Foot and Ankle Fracture Repair
- Endoscopic Plantar Fasciotomy
- Excision of Morton's Neuroma
- Flatfoot Reconstructive Surgery both Adult and Pediatric
- Achilles Tendon Surgery
- Permanent Ingrown Toenail Repair
- Hammertoe Correction
- Ankle and Rearfoot Arthrodesis
- Tendon Repair of the Foot and Ankle
Dr. Ransom enjoys golf, hunting and spending time with family and friends. Dr. Ransom is married and has four children.